For 2016, strategic buyers accounted for 88% of Automotive M&A transactions. During 2015, strategic buyers accounted for 87% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AXL) acquired Metaldyne Performance Group Inc. for approximately $3.42 billion.
– Winnebago Industries, Inc. acquired Grand Design RV for approximately $500 million.
– Polaris Industries Inc. (Delaware) acquired TAP Automotive Holdings, LLC for approximately $670 million.
– Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE:THO) acquired Jayco, Inc. for approximately $580 million.
– Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV:VITRO A) acquired Pittsburgh Glass Works LLC for approximately $310 million.Download Report