For YTD 2016, strategic buyers accounted for 91% of Business Services M&A transactions. During 2015, strategic buyers accounted for 94% of the transactions.
Many Business Services categories continue to outperform the S&P 500.
Notable publicly announced 2016 M&A transactions:
– Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. signed a definitive merger agreement to acquire AmSurg Corp. for approximately $7.6 billion.
– Thoma Bravo, LLC entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Qlik Technologies, Inc. for approximately $2.9 billion.
– Platinum Equity, LLC signed a definitive agreement to acquire Electro Rent Corporation for approximately $320 million.
– Vista Equity Partners Fund VI, L.P. entered into an agreement to acquire Marketo, Inc. for approximately $1.7 billion.
– Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc. signed an agreement to acquire IMS Health Holdings, Inc. for approximately $8.8 billion.
– Leonard Green & Partners, L.P. entered into a definitive agreement to acquire ExamWorks Group, Inc. for approximately $2.0 billion.Download Report