For 2016, total U.S. announced transactions of 380 deals are exceeding 2015 record levels of 351.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Peakstone advises PepperJax Grill on sale of company to TA Associates for an undisclosed amount.
– Peakstone advises Clearbrook Farms on sale of company to Glencoe for an undisclosed amount.
– Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited (SET:CPF) acquired Bellisio Foods, Inc. for approximately $1.08 billion.
– Mott’s, LLP acquired BAI Brands LLC for approximately $1.7 billion.
– Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (LSE:RB.) acquired Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (NYSE:MJN) for approximately $19.67 billion.
– Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE:TSN) acquired AdvancePierre Foods Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:APFH) for approximately $4.44 billion.Download Report