For the 2017 YTD period, strategic buyers accounted for 92% of the Industrials and Manufacturing M&A transactions with
financial buyers making up the difference; during 2016, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 88% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO) acquired West Corporation (NasdaqGS:WSTC) for approximately $5.12 billion.
– Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec; SUEZ SA (ENXTPA:SEV) acquired GE Osmonics, Inc. for approximately $3.37 billion.
– Gartner, Inc. (NYSE:IT) acquired CEB Inc. for approximately $3.82 billion.
– Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE:JEC) acquired CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd. for approximately $3.37 billion.
– SSL MDA Holdings, Inc. acquired DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE:DGI) for approximately $3.51 billion.Download Report