For the 2017 YTD period, strategic buyers accounted for 89% of the Packaging M&A transactions with financial buyers making up
the difference; during 2016, strategic buyers also accounted for approximately 89% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– CVC Capital Partners Limited; BA Glass BV acquired Anchor Glass Container Corporation for approximately $1000 million.
– DS Smith Plc (LSE:SMDS) acquired Indevco Management Resources, Inc. for approximately $1.15 billion.
– Loews Corporation (NYSE:L) acquired Consolidated Container Company LLC for approximately $1.2 billion.
– RPC Group Plc (LSE:RPC) acquired Letica Corporation for approximately $640 million.
– WestRock Company (NYSE:WRK) acquired Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited for approximately $2.3 billion.Download Report