For announced transactions, Restaurant multiples saw a modest increase from 9.6x EBITDA in 2016 to 10.4x EBITDA in
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– NRD Capital Management, LLC acquired Ruby Tuesday, Inc. for approximately $360 million.
– L Catterton acquired Uncle Julio’s Corporation for an undisclosed sum.
– FAT Brands Inc. acquired Homestyle Dining, LLC for approximately $10 million
– J. Alexander’s LLC acquired Ninety Nine Restaurant, Inc. for approximately $200 million.
– Kelly Companies of Southern California, LLC acquired Ignite Restaurant Group, Inc. for approximately $170 million.
– Rye Parent Corp. acquired Panera Bread Company for approximately $7.7 billion