For the 2017 YTD period, Technology and Software transactions are on track with 2016 volume and are trading at significantly
higher multiples compared to 2016.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Cisco systems, inc. (nasdaqgs:csco) acquired Appdynamics, inc. for approximately $4.03 billion.
– Inception parent, inc. acquired Rackspace Hosting, inc. for approximately $4.95 billion.
– Micro Focus International plc (lse:mcro) acquired Hewlett Packard enterprise company, software business for approximately $8.73 billion.
– Oracle Corporation (nyse:orcl) acquired Netsuite inc. for approximately $7.08 billion.
– Siemens Industry, inc. acquired Mentor graphics corporation for approximately $4.82 billion.
– Verizon Communications inc. (nyse:vz) acquired Yahoo! Inc., Operating business for approximately $4.48 billion.Download Report