In 2021, median transaction value in Transportation & Logistics rose sharply to $60 million, from $18 million in 2020. In 2021, strategic buyers accounted for 82% of transactions, declining from 87% in 2020.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Ryder System closed its acquisition of Whiplash for $480 million in December 2021.
– Knight-Swift Transportation closed its acquisition of RAC MME Holdings for $150 million in December 2021.
– Werner Enterprises closed its acquisition of NEHDS Logistics for $64 million in November 2021.
– CAE closed its acquisition of the AirCentre Airline Operations Portfolio of Sabre Corporation for $393 million in October 2021.
– Flix Mobility closed its acquisition of Greyhound Lines for $202 million in October 2021.Download Report