In 2019, strategic buyers have accounted for 88% of Warehousing, Transportation and Logistics M&A transactions with financial buyers making up the difference. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 81% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Costco acquires Innovel for $1 billion.
– Lineage acquires Emergentcold for $900 million.
– Brookfield acquires G&W for $9.5 billion.
– Odyssey acquires American Fast Freight for $465 million.
– ATSG acquires Omni Air International for $845 million.