For 2020 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 89% of Warehousing, Transportation, and Logistics M&A transactions. During 2019, strategic buyers accounted for 87% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– TFI International acquired DLS Worldwide Logistics for $225 million.
– Dow Inc. sold significant assets of its Gulf Coast Marine and Terminal Operations to BlackRock for $620 million.
– Costco acquired Innovel Solutions for $998 million.
– A.P. Møller – Mærsk Acquired Performance Team for $998 million.
– Lyft acquired Flexdrive Services for $545 million.