In 2021, median transaction value in Automotive declined to $21 million, from $26 million in 2020. In 2021, strategic buyers accounted for 94% of transactions, an increase from 93% in 2020.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– World Fuel Services closed its acquisition of Flyers Energy for $775 million in October 2021.
– Brown & Watson International closed it acquisition of Vision X USA for $71 million in October 2021.
– AFV Partners closed its acquisition of Canoo for $230 million in October 2021.
– LMP Automotive Holdings closed its acquisition of Alan Jay Automotive Management for $118 million in September 2021.
– Ideanomics closed its acquisition of VIA Motors for $551 million in August 2021Download Report