In first half of 2022, the median transaction value in Automotive was $40 million. In first half of 2022, strategic buyers accounted for 95% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Wheel Pros closed its acquisition of TAP Automotive Holdings for $50 million in June 2022.
– American Tire Distributors closed its acquisition of Assets under Tires Now Operations and Certain Assets under Internal Tire Distribution of Monro for $105 million in May 2022.
– An unknown buyer closed its acquisition of 20 Service Stations in Arkansas, Virginia and Kentucky for $89 million in May 2022.
– Renewable Energy Group closed its acquisition of Mel Dawson for $40 million in May 2022.
– Compagnie Plastic Omnium closed its acquisition of Varroc Lighting Systems for $632 million in April 2022.Download Report