In Q1 2023, the median transaction value in Consumer & Retail was $17 million. In Q1 2023, strategic buyers accounted for 96% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Crown Crafts closed its acquisition of Manhattan Group for $17 million in March 2023.
– An undisclosed buyer announced its acquisition of Franchise Group for $3.8 billion in March 2023.
– Perdoceo Education Corporation closed its acquisition of Coding Dojo for $81 million in February 2023.
– Dayou Plus announced its acquisition of Winia Electronics America for $16 million in February 2023.
– UniFirst Corporation closed its acquisition of Clean Uniform Company for $300 million in February 2023.Download Report