For 2022 YTD, the median transaction value in Consumer & Retail was $27 million. For 2022 YTD, the strategic buyers accounted for 92% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– BioSculpture Technology announced its acquisition of Spirits Time International for $133 million in September 2022.
– Coliseum Capital Management announced its acquisition of Purple Innovation for $378 million in September 2022.
– Oxford Industries closed its acquisition of Johnny Was for $270 million in September 2022.
– GPM Transportation Company; GPM Southeast; GPM Investments; GPM Empire; GPM Petroleum announced its acquisition of Assets of Transit Energy Group for $383 million in September 2022.
– Golftec Enterprises announced its acquisition of SkyTrak for $65 million in August 2022.Download Report