In Q1 2023, the median transaction value in Digital Commerce was $19 million. In Q1 2023, strategic buyers accounted for 95% of transactions.
Select recent notable publiclyannounced M&A transactions:
– An undisclosed buyer announced its acquisition of Franchise Group for $3.8 billion in March 2023.
– IXL Learning closed its acquisition of Teacher Synergy at an undisclosed value in March 2023.
– SKYX Platforms announced its acquisition of Belami for $33 million in February 2023.
– 1-800-FLOWERS.COM closed its acquisition of Things Remembered for $5 million in January 2023.
– New Wave Innovations announced its acquisition of Boatzon Holdings at an undisclosed value in January 2023.Download Report