Through 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 92% of the E-Commerce M&A transactions while financial buyers making up the difference. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 88% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Etsy acquired Reverb for approximately $275 million.
– Hangzhou Lianluo Interactive acquired Newegg for approximately $180 million.
– Nutrisystem acquired Tivity Health for approximately $1.4 billion.
– World Group acquired Original Stitch for approximately $22 billion.
– Quarate Retail Group acquired HSN for approximately $1.8 billion.
– Snapfish acquired Cafe Press for approximately $26 million.Download Report