In Q1 2023, the median transaction value in Food and Beverage was $23 million. In Q1 2023, strategic buyers accounted for 94% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Malteries Soufflet SAS announced its acquisition of United Malt Group Limited for $1.5 billion in March 2023.
– Longpoint Realty Partners closed its acquisition of Cardenas Markets for $23 million in March 2023.
– Starco Brands closed its acquisition of Soylent Nutrition for $29 million in February 2023.
– AgriFORCE Growing Systems announced its acquisition of Berry People for $28 million in January 2023.
– Macay Holdings closed its acquisition of Royal Crown Company for $46 million in January 2023.Download Report