For 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 86% of Food and Beverage M&A transactions. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for 91% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– KKR acquires Arnott’s Biscuit Holdings for $2.2 billion.
– Mckee Foods acquires Prairie City Bakery for an undisclosed sum (represented by Peakstone).
– Butterfly Enterprises acquires Bolthouse Farms for $510 million.
– E&J Gallo Winery acquires a portfolio of wine and spirits brands from Constellation Brands for $1.7 billion.
– Ferrero International acquires the cookies and fruit snacks business of Kellogg’s for $1.3 billion.Download Report