For 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 92% of Food and Beverage M&A transactions. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for 91% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Pepsico announced plans to acquire Better For You Brands for an undisclosed amount.
– Anheuser-Busch announced plans to acquire Craft Brew Alliance for $289 million.
– Pernod Ricard acquires Castle Brands for $277 million.
– The Hershey Company acquires ONE Brands for $401 million.
– Atkins acquires Quest Nutrition for $1 billion.Download Report