For 2017, total U.S. F&B announced transactions of 431 deals, exceeding 2016 levels of 380.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Keurig acquired Dr Pepper Snapple Group for approximately $18.7 billion.
– Campbell’s acquired Snyder Lance for approximately $6.1 billion.
– Peakstone advises Market Fresh Produce on sale of company to Marquette Capital Partners for an undisclosed amount.
– Kellogg’s acquired Chicago Bar Company for approximately $600 million.
– Peakstone advises Labriola on sale of company to J&J Snack Foods for an undisclosed amount.
– Amazon.com, Inc. (NasdaqGS:AMZN) acquired Whole Foods Market, Inc. for approximately $14.62 billion.
– Peakstone advises PepperJax Grill on sale of company to TA Associates for an undisclosed amount.
– Peakstone advises Clearbrook Farms on sale of company to Glencoe for an undisclosed amount.Download Report