In 2021, median transaction value in Food & Beverage climbed to $40 million, from $20 million in 2020. In 2021, strategic buyers accounted for 83% of transactions, decreasing from 91% in 2020.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Nexus Capital Management closed its acquisition of the Natural Beverages and Grains Businesses of The J. M. Smucker Company for $110 million in December 2021.
– The Hain Celestial Group closed its acquisition of That’s How We Roll for $259 million in December 2021.
– Taylor Farms Retail closed its acquisition of the Fresh Packaged Salads and Vegetables Business of Curation Foods for $74 million in December 2021.
– Treasury Wine Estates closed its acquisition of Frank Family Vineyards for $315 million in November 2021.
– Utz Brands closed its acquisition of R.W. Garcia Co. for $56 million in November 2021.Download Report