For 2017, total U.S. F&B announced transactions of 495 deals, exceeding 2016 levels of 380. 2018 YTD volume is at 158 transactions, less than the 235 transactions in the same period one year ago.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Frito Lay acquired Bare Snacks for an undisclosed amount.
– Mondelez International acquired Tate’s Bake Shop for $500 million.
– General Mills acquired Blue Buffalo for $8.3 billion
– Peakstone advises Gourmet Gift Concepts on sale of company to Hickory Farms for an undisclosed amount.
– Keurig acquired Dr Pepper Snapple Group for approximately $18.7 billion.
– Campbell’s acquired Snyder Lance for approximately $6.1 billion.
– Kellogg’s acquired Chicago Bar Company for approximately $600 million.
– Peakstone advises Market Fresh Produce on sale of company to Marquette Capital Partners for an undisclosed amount.Download Report