In Q1 2022, the median transaction value in Food & Beverage was $7 million. In Q1 2022, strategic buyers accounted for 88% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Hometown International (now Makamer) closed its reverse merger acquisition of Hometown International for $420 million in March 2022.
– Starfield Properties closed its acquisition of Shafer Vineyards for $250 million in February 2022.
– Viterra closed its acquisition of the Gavilon Agriculture Investment for $1.1 billion in January 2022.
– Monster Beverage Corporation closed its acquisition of Canarchy for $330 million in January 2022.
– Benson Hill closed its acquisition of ZFS Creston for $103 million in January 2022.Download Report