For 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 86% of Food and Beverage M&A transactions. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for 91% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– McKee acquires Prairie City Bakery (represented by The Peakstone Group) for an undisclosed amount.
– Ferrero acquires Kellogg’s cookie and fruit business for $1.3 billon.
– Apollo Global Management acquires Smart & Final for $2.1 billion.
– Symrise acquires International Dehydrated Foods $900 million.
– Virgo invests in 80 Acres Farms (represented by The Peakstone Group) for an undisclosed amount.Download Report