For 2017, total U.S. F&B announced transactions of 495 deals, exceeding 2016 levels of 380. 2018 YTD volume is at 368 transactions: less than the 447 transactions in the same period one year ago.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– ConAgra acquired Pinnacle Foods for an $10.9 billion.
– Frito Lay acquired Bare Snacks for an undisclosed amount.
– Mondelez International acquired Tate’s Bake Shop for $500 million.
– General Mills acquired Blue Buffalo for $8.3 billion
– Peakstone advises Gourmet Gift Concepts on sale of company to Hickory Farms for an undisclosed amount.
– Keurig acquired Dr Pepper Snapple Group for approximately $18.7 billion.
– Campbell’s acquired Snyder Lance for approximately $6.1 billion.
– Kellogg’s acquired Chicago Bar Company for approximately $600 million.
– Peakstone advises Market Fresh Produce on sale of company to Marquette Capital Partners for an undisclosed amount.Download Report