For 2022 YTD, the median transaction value in Food & Beverage was $25 million. For 2022 YTD, the strategic buyers accounted for 90% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– House Foods America Corporation announced its acquisition of Keystone Natural Holdings for $110 million in September 2022.
– Kerry Group announced its acquisition of B2B Powdered Cheese Business and Related Assets of The Kraft Heinz Company for $108 million in August 2022.
– InvestIndustrial closed its acquisition of Significant Portion of Meal Preparation business of TreeHouse Foods for $950 million in August 2022.
– Del Monte Foods closed its acquisition of Certain Assets Associated with the Kitchen Basics Brand of Ready-to-use Stock and Broth of McCormick for $99 million in August 2022.
– Mondelez International announced its acquisition of Clif Bar & Company for $2.9 billion in June 2022.Download Report