For 2020 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 92% of Food and Beverage M&A transactions. During 2019, strategic buyers accounted for 87% of the transaction.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Groupe Lactalis announced plans to acquire the Natural Cheese Business of Kraft Heinz Company for $3.2 billion.
– Sazerac Company announced plans to acquire Paul Masson Grande Amber Brandy Brand of Constellation Brands, Inc. for $255 million.
– KKR acquires nearly all assets of Borden Dairy Company for $340 million.
– Pernod Ricard acquires Castle Brands for $277 million.
– Atkins acquires Quest Nutrition for $1 billion.
– The Hershey Company acquires ONE Brands for $401 million.
– Atkins acquires Quest Nutrition for $1 billion.Download Report