For 2018, total U.S. F&B announced transactions of 440, slightly less than 2017 levels of 453 deals. Both 2018 and 2017 exceeded 2016 levels of 453 deal.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Virgo makes an investment in 80 Acres Farms (represented by Peakstone) for an undisclosed amount.
– Fuji Oil Holdings acquires Bloomer Chocolate Company for $750 million.
– CJ Foods acquires The Schwan Food Company for $1,800 million.
– The Andersons Grain Group acquires Lansing Trade Group for $494 million.
– Hickory Farms and Modjule acquires Gourmet Gift Concepts (represented by Peakstone) for an undisclosed amount.Download Report