In first half of 2022, the median transaction value in Healthcare was $55 million. In first half of 2022, strategic buyers accounted for 91% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Kennedy Lewis Investment Management closed its acquisition of Rapid Micro Biosystems for $170 million in June 2022.
– Evolent Health closed its acquisition of Implantable Provider Group for $462 million in June 2022.
– The Allure Group closed its acquisition of SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Bay Ridge for $160 million in June 2022.
– Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals closed its acquisition of Epizyme for $707 million in June 2022.
– Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories closed its acquisition of Product portfolio of Eton Pharmaceuticals for $50 million in June 2022.Download Report