For 2022 YTD, the median transaction value in healthcare was $64 million. For 2022 YTD, the strategic buyers accounted for 91% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– The Jack and Nancy Dwyer Workforce Development Center closed its acquisition of 50 Skilled Nursing Facility Portfolio in Texas for $590 million in September 2022.
– CARISMA Therapeutics announced its acquisition of Sesen Bio for $189 million in September 2022.
– Walgreens Boots Alliance announced its acquisition of Shields Specialty Pharmacy Holdings for $1.3 billion in September 2022.
– McKesson Corporation announced its acquisition of Rx Savings for $875 million in September 2022.
– MedProperties Holdings; Physicians Realty Trust closed its acquisition of Calko Medical Center for $82 million in September 2022.Download Report