In Q1 2023, the median transaction value in Industrials and Manufacturing was $45 million. In Q1 2023, strategic buyers accounted for 92% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Distribution Solutions Group announced its acquisition of HISCO for $282 million in March 2023.
– TransDigm Group Incorporated announced its acquisition of Calspan Corporation for $725 million in March 2023.
– HNI Corporation announced its acquisition of Kimball International for $563 million in March 2023.
– Greif closed its acquisition of Centurion Container for $145 million in March 2023.
– Clean Harbors announced its acquisition of Thompson Industrial Services for $100 million in March 2023.Download Report