In 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 91% of Industrials and Manufacturing M&A transactions while financial buyers making up the difference. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 88% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Advanced Drainage Systems acquired Infiltrator Water Technologies for approximately $1.1 billion.
– Hudson Products Corporation acquired Air-X-Changers for approximately $592 million.
– Harsco acquired The Compass Group for approximately $628 billion.
– Waste Management acquired Advanced Disposal Services for approximately $4.9 billion.
– Hitachi acquired JR Automation Technologies for approximately $1.4 billion.Download Report