In Q2 2023, the median transaction value in Industrials and Manufacturing was $18 million. In Q2 2023, strategic buyers accounted for 92% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation closed its acquisition of L&M Radiator for $230 million in June 2023.
– Lone Star Americas Acquisitions announced its acquisition of Carlisle Fluid Technologies for $520 million in June 2023.
– KKR announced its acquisition of CIRCOR International for $1.7 billion in June 2023.
– Oshkosh Corporation announced its acquisition of JBT AeroTech Corporation for $800 million in May 2023.
– Stratasys announced its acquisition of Desktop Metal for $770 million in May 2023.Download Report