In Q1 2022, the median transaction value in Industrials & Manufacturing was $34 million. In Q1 2022, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Brookfield Business Partners & Evergreen Coast Capital Corp. closed its acquisition of Nielsen Holdings for $16.1 billion in March 2022.
– Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation closed its acquisition of RE2 for $100 million in March 2022.
– SES Government Solutions closed its acquisition of DRS Global Enterprise Solutions for $450 million in March 2022.
– Woodgrain closed its acquisition of Huttig Building Products for $403 million in March 2022.
– General Motors Company closed its acquisition of GM Cruise Holdings for $2.1 billion in March 2022.Download Report