In 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of Industrials and Manufacturing M&A transactions while financial buyers making up the difference. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 88% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Gardner Denver acquired industrial segment business of Ingersoll Rand for approximately $8.7 billion.
– Health Equity acquired Wage Works for approximately $2.2 billion.
– Waste Management acquired Advanced Disposal Services for approximately $4.9 billion.
– Hitachi acquired JR Automation Technologies for approximately $1.4 billion.
– Jacobs Engineering Group acquired The KeyW Holding Corporation for approximately $946 million.Download Report