For 2022 YTD, the median transaction value in Industrials & Manufacturing was $42 million. For 2022 YTD, the strategic buyers accounted for 91% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Spirax-Sarco Engineering announced its acquisition of Durex Industries for $342 million in September 2022.
– H&E Equipment Services announced its acquisition of One Source Equipment Rentals for $130 million in September 2022.
– Extra Space Storage closed its acquisition of STORAGE Express Management for $590 million in September 2022.
– Gulf Energy announced its acquisition of Jackson Generation for $410 million in September 2022.
– Mullen Automotive closed its acquisition of Bollinger Motors for $57 million in September 2022.Download Report