For the 2017 YTD period, Technology and Software transactions are on track with 2016 volume and are trading at significantly
higher multiples compared to 2016.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Cisco systems, inc. (nasdaqgs:csco) acquired appdynamics, inc. for approximately $4.03 billion.
– Inception parent, inc. acquired Rackspace hosting, inc. for approximately $4.95 billion.
– Micro focus international plc (lse:mcro) acquired Hewlett packard enterprise company, software business for approximately $8.73 billion.
– Oracle corporation (nyse:orcl) acquired netsuite inc. for approximately $7.08 billion.
– Siemens industry, inc. acquired Mentor graphics corporation for approximately $4.82 billion.Download Report