In 2021, median transaction value in Infrastructure climbed to $53 million, from just $18 million in 2020. In 2021, strategic buyers accounted for 89% of transactions, rising slightly from 88% in 2020.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– PotlatchDeltic Corporation closed its acquisition of Loutre Land and Timber Company for $116 million in December 2021.
– Black River B 2017 closed its agreement to acquire a 10% stake in Sempra Global for $1.8 billion in December 2021.
– MasTec closed its acquisition of Henkels & McCoy Group for $593 million in December 2021.
– DMC Korea Inc. closed its acquisition of Machine Specialties, Inc. for $283 million in December 2021.
– West Indies Petroleum, Port Hamilton Refining and Transportation closed its acquisition of Limetree Bay Terminals for $62 million in December 2021.Download Report