In first half of 2022, the median transaction value in Infrastructure was $59 million. In first half of 2022, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Clearway Energy closed its acquisition of Portfolio of Operating Wind Projects for $415 million in June 2022.
– Earthstone Energy Holdings closed its acquisition of Oil and Gas Leases and Related Property of Titus I in the Northern Delaware Basin of New Mexico for $296 million in June 2022.
– Primoris Services Corporation closed its acquisition of PLH Group for $470 million in June 2022.
– KMF Land closed its acquisition of 12,200 NRAs in the Permian Basin for $224 million in June 2022.
– ProFrac Holdings closed its acquisition of SP Silica of Monahans/SP Silica Sales for $90 million in June 2022.Download Report