In Q1 2022, the median transaction value in Infrastructure was $43 million. In Q1 2022, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Schweitzer-Mauduit International closed its acquisition of Neenah for $1.2 billion in March 2022.
– Superior Plus Corp. 2017 closed its acquisition of Retail Propane Distribution and Refined Fuels Assets of Quarles Petroleum for $145 million in March 2022.
– EnCap Investments closed its acquisition of EP Energy Corporation for $1.4 billion in March 2022.
– Houston Natural Resources Corp. closed its acquisition of Cunningham Energy for $100 million in March 2022.
– Smyrna Ready Mix closed its acquisition of 23 concrete plants in North Carolina and Southwest Florida for $93 million in March 2022Download Report