Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Aurora Capital Partners acquired Petroleum Services Corporation for $335 million.
– Brookhaven Capital Partners acquired Pioneer Railcorp for $72 million.
– IFM Investors acquired Buckeye Partners for $10.5 billion.
– DP World acquired Fraser Surrey Docks. Terms were not disclosed.
– MPLX acquired Andeavor Logistics for $3.3 billion.
– Macquarie acquired Long Beach Container Terminal for $1.8 billion.
– J.P. Morgan Asset Management acquired a stake in Nieuport Aviation Infrastructure Partners GP, the owner and operator of the passenger terminal at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. Terms were not disclosed.
– Blackstone acquired Tallgrass Energy for $3.2 billion.Download Report