In 2018, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of the IT Services M&A transactions with financial buyers making up the difference; during 2017, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 90% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Trive Captial acquires EarthLink Consumer Internet Business of Windstream Holdings for $330 million.
– ConvergeOne acquires Venture Technologies for $92 million.
– CVC Capital Partners acquires ConvergeOne for $1,652 million.
– Ascential acquires Flywheel Digital for $400 million.
– NCR Corporation acquires JetPay Corporation for $188 million.
– WEX Inc. acquires Noventis $310 million.
– PGIM Real Estate and Madison Capital acquires 360 Spear Street Data Center for $95 million.
– Computacenter acquires FusionStorm for $90 million.Download Report