In 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 100% of IT Services M&A activity; during 2018, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 90% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Intercontinental Exchange acquires Simplifile for $335 million.
– Fidelity National Information Systems acquires Worldplay (NYSE: WP) for $43.6 billion.
– Mastercard Incorporated acquires Trans-Fast Remittance for $450 million.
– Juniper Networks acquires Mist Systems for $405 million.
– ACI Worldwide acquires SpeedPay for $750 million.
– CACI acquires LGS Innovations $750 million.
– Huntington Ingalls Industries acquires Fulcrum IT Services for $195 million.Download Report