For 2020 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 86% of IT Services M&A transactions. During 2019, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Baring Private Equity announced its acquisition of Virtusa Corporation for $2.3 billion.
– Cognizant Technology Solutions closed its acquisition of Collaborative Solutions for $395 million.
– Cognizant Technology Solutions closed its acquisition of New Signature for $305 million.
– Zip Co Limited closed its acquisition of QuadPay for $370 million.
– Sequoia Capital Operations closed its acquisition of Snowflake for $333 million.Download Report