For 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 95% of the Packaging M&A transactions while financial buyers made up the difference. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 84% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Cascades acquires certain assets of Orchids Paper for $216 million.
– Warburg Pincus acquires Pregis Corporation for $1.3 billion.
– Greif Packaging acquires Caraustar Industries for $1.8 billion.
– One Madison Corporation acquires Ranpak Corp. for $950 million.
– Berry Global Group acquires Laddawn for $242 million.Download Report