For 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of the Packaging M&A transactions while financial buyers made up the difference. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 84% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Cerberus Capital Management acquires Closure Systems International for $615 million.
– Graanul Invest acquires German Pellets for $63 million.
– One Madison Corporation acquires Ranpak Corp. for $959 million.
– Aptar acquires CSP Technologies for $548 million.
– Amcor acquires Bemis for $6.8 billion.Download Report