In first half of 2022, the median transaction value in Packaging decreased to $123 million. In Q1 2022, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– An unknown buyer closed its acquisition of Transit Packaging’s Kiwiplan business of Crown Holdings for $182 million in April 2022.
– Intertape Polymer Group closed its acquisition of Substantially All of Operating Assets of Syfan Manufacturing for $18 million in March 2022.
– Durango Mckinley Paper Company closed its acquisition of Midwest Paper Group for $204 million in February 2022.
– SIG Group closed its acquisition of Scholle IPN Corporation for $1.8 billion in February 2022.
– Gulf Refined Packaging closed its acquisition of Flexible Packaging Joint Venture of Greif for $123 million in January 2022.Download Report