For 2020 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 85% of Packaging M&A transactions. During 2019, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Essentra closed its acquisition of 3C Packaging for $65 million.
– Graphic Packaging International closed its acquisition of the Consumer Packaging Group Business of Greif for $85 million.
– Cascades closed its acquisition of Greenpac Mill for $90 million.
– Case Paper Company announced its acquisition of API Americas for $6 million.
– TriMas Corporation closed its acquisition of Rapak for $11 million.Download Report