For 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of the Packaging M&A transactions while financial buyers made up the difference. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 84% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– One Madison Group acquires Ranpak for $950 million.
– Tekniplex acquires Amcor for $215 million.
– Greif acquires Caraustar for $1.8 billion.
– Cascades acquires Urban Forest for $37 million.
– Universal Forest Products acquires Pak-Rite for $15 million.Download Report