In first half of 2022, the median transaction value in Pet was $270 million. In first half of 2022, strategic buyers accounted for 84% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Clayton, Dubilier & Rice; TPG Global closed its acquisition of Covetrus for $3.6 billion in May 2022.
– Swedencare closed its acquisition of The Garmon Corporation for $468 million in January 2022.
– Sentinel Real Estate Corporation closed its acquisition of Airdrie at Paoli Station for $71 million in January 2022.
– Manna Pro Products closed its acquisition of Oxbow Enterprises for $135 million in December 2021.
– Eurazeo & Cohesive Capital Management & Cherng Family Trust closed its acquisition of Beekman 1802 for $92 million in December 2021.Download Report